What's new

Hold on to your hats fellas, BEYONCE KNOWLES in August's issue of MAXIM! (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Montreal is great for the ladies! Ah...I remember that lovely waitress with the sultry french accent and the ultra-short miniskirt...mmmmm.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I actually noticed her face the most the first time I saw her, I think she's gorgeous. Her body isn't bad either though. :)
That b&w picture on page 1 is VERY nice...
/Mike

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
You know what the biggest problem with Beyonce is? She's from Texas and has the last name Knowles, which always makes me think of Harry Knowles! Argh

/Mike

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Beyonce is a fine! However, I respect others opinion of beauty. Even those who like women that have no hips like men with back side as flat as ironing boards. Mandy Moore comes to mind.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I respect others opinion of beauty as well, but Mandy Moore??????? She's built like a teenage boy w/ a girl's face. Face it. Mandy Moore is a "dime a dozen" girl! I can go to the local high school and pick out 100 girls that are more attractive than her. I don't see Mandy Moore as a beautiful, gorgeous woman. I see her only as a cute little girl.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Don't get me wrong here. I do think Beyonce is pretty and all.
...but her face in that picture above makes her look like:
a)a very good computer rendering
b)a product of a lot of talented air-brushing
c)a face painted on with lots and lots and lots of makeup
take your pick:D

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Damn, this is one hell of a Maxim. It even has uber creepy goddess Asia Argento.
I like Beyonce's face too. I think it looks rather nice.
Kevin Alexander said:
I don't see Mandy Moore as a beautiful, gorgeous woman. I see her only as a cute little girl.
Believe or not, cute is probably part of her appeal. She's part of the Meg Ryan stock of girls (which I love to death). Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn down a Playboy model, but I find girls like Meg and Mandy to be a lot more attractive than say Stacy Marie Fuson or Gillian Bonner. Okay, I just revealed myself as a Playboy fanboy. :laugh:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
There's an interview with the people behind Maxim magazine coming up right now on MSNBC. "Is Maxim making smut wholesome?" is how they advertised the segment. I don't understand... was smut ever NOT wholesome? :)

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Anthony Gomez, D) All of the above.

Seriously guys, would you really think she was all that if her body wasn't awesome? My measure for how beautiful a woman is, is how she looks (or would look) waking up in the morning. That is my true test, how they look naturally. Most of these celebrities would look horrible until they made it into the studio.

Another thing I am wondering, I grew up in an upper-middle class area, and went to predominantly white schools, and thus have spent very little time around minorities. And I don't tend to find women who aren't white attractive, probably because I don't know many. I have friends of all sorts, but generally only find white women hot. Can anyone else relate?

Chris

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Christopher,
to answer your first question, since I don't have a shot in hell at ever even MEETING Beyonce, or any other attractive celebrity, looks are all I have to admire from my standpoint. Now, meeting a woman in my everyday life is different, then I am in a position to talk to her, get to know her, to make a connection mentally, not just physically. Celebrities are just eye candy, that's all.

As for your second question, without getting into dangerous territory here, let me just state that I find women of any race or creed beautiful. Black, white, asian, hispanic, whatever. To me, beauty is beauty. It's tragic to not see all the beauty that every race or creed has to offer us guys. It's like going to an art museum and only looking at the Mona Lisa when there are hundreds more beautiful things to admire.

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
The can of worms is now open for business.

So what Christopher is saying is that ....... NEVERMIND!

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
And I don't tend to find women who aren't white attractive, probably because I don't know many. I have friends of all sorts, but generally only find white women hot. Can anyone else relate?
No, I cannot relate, but I bet there are many on this forum who feel the same as you Christopher, but wouldn't admit it. I am not a white male, but as John said, I, too, find it tragic that people can't see the beauty in all races. And although I find it tragic, I don't think you meant any harm (I hope) in saying it. I can respect your opinion, and your boldness in admitting it.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
My measure for how beautiful a woman is, is how she looks (or would look) waking up in the morning. That is my true test, how they look naturally. Most of these celebrities would look horrible until they made it into the studio.
True. I'm fortunate to have a wife that has a cute morning face. As a matter of fact, she doesn't even need makeup. Sure it enhances her beauty, but she's still beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks