What's new

Hold on to your hats fellas, BEYONCE KNOWLES in August's issue of MAXIM! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I heard it on Entertainment Tonight, and the spread they previewd is going to be scorching!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
This could possibly unseat Cathrine Heigl's spread as my new favorite!
My eyes are offcially peeled the next few days at my local newsstand! Hell, they might have it now!
I'll find out tomorrow. :)

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
John, I didn't know you were a fan of Destiny's Child. ;)
Quote:
Beyonce Who? Never heard of the person. Picture please.
-------------------------
BTW She's the lead singer with the golden mane and thick sexy hips.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
John I'm holding onto my um 'hat', now wheres the damn pic? or do I have to forkin' fork out some dosh to buy that ruddy rag?
I know, first person to scan the pic and post it on this thread gets 2 yummy smileys AND a thumbs up from yours truly, howzat?:D
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF MEMBER HOLDING ONTO HIS 'HAT' REMOVED

Johnny wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Sometimes I thin John Williamson is my long lost brother. I tell ya John, You and I seem to have the same tastes. Literally. I can't wait to see this issue. I'd love to bury my face in her thighs too.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
thick sexy hips.
Aaaaahh... Finally someone who appreciates hips in a woman. I am so tired of all those so called sex symbols whose midsection look more like 10 year old boys! :eek: Celebrities like Shakira, Beyonce and J-lo (she might be a tad too thick) are more the exception than the rule.
That lady is built like a fine guitar :D
--
Holadem

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
"J-lo (she might be a tad too thick)"
Take back that blasphemous statement immediately.:angry:
J-lo is such a.....forget it I can't even think straight now.:b

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
My apologies Chet ;). J-lo was my absolute favorite for a long time, but she was unseated sometime ago by Halle Berry - another thin yet curvacious lady.
You can see the pattern here. I really have to roll my eyes at those who drool to the likes of Mandy Moore. Really, she looks more like a child than anything. I would feel guilty touching her, and I am 23! :eek:
--
Holadem

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Yeah, I hear ya Holadem. I appreciate the things that separate men shapes from women's such as nice shapely hips. Most of the women many here find sexy have snake hips to go along with the rest of their bean pole bodies. ;)
as was said earlier, Beyonce is shaped like a fine guitar. While Mandy Moore's shape is closer to that of a flute. ;)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
OK, so, maybe that wasn't very fair. Is this better.
Link Removed
Guys, you know better than to start a thread about a beauty and NOT provide a pic, C'mon now. Sheesch.
Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks