1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

HMV.com (serviced thru Amazon.ca) OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by EricSchulz, Jan 30, 2004.

1. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Well-Known Member

I am a HUGE Pet Shop Boys fan and was extremely distraught that their new anthology DVD "PopArt" was not being released in the US. I found it available at HMV.com located in Canada. I had ordered thru them a few years ago, but now they are serviced thru Amazon.ca . Unfortunately, the DVD was back-ordered (that was Jan. 3). They sent me an email to that effect and said it would ship as soon as they got it back in stock. I kept checking my order tracker and noticed that on Wed. (Jan. 28) that the comment had changed from "not yet shipped" to "shipping soon". On Jan. 29 I got an email from them stating that the DVD had been shipped and to expect it in 8-16 days. Imagine my shock when I got home from work today (Jan. 30) and it was here! Not THAT'S fast service!!!

ALSO: I got it for $24.99 (US dollars, that's including shipping) vs. the $26.99 that Amazon.com was asking (NOT including shipping)!!! I LOVE that exchange rate!