What's new

Hitchhiker's Guide Teaser out! (1 Viewer)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I hope the work in the original Radio (and TV) series theme music into the movie score somehow.

Anthony_De

Agent
There's a new trailer up at ugo.com. It's much better than the theatrical trailer.

Update:

Another one that's similar to the second one, contains a bit more footage/spoilers.

skyscape.sky.com/skynewsradio/MOVIES/hitchhikers_full-bb.asf

And is that the music from the TV series I hear at the end? I think so!

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Now THAT'S a trailer. And working it as an entry from the guide was a fantastic idea as well. Nicely self-referencing, but done even better then Comedian. That's the kind of trailer I can believe the filmmakers were involved with.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Very good trailer. According to IMDB the voice of the book is Stephen Fry who does a very good "Peter Jonesy sort of voice" :)

Can't wait to see this movie!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Popped in here to share the new trailer with ya'll. Glad to see someone beat me to it! It's the best one yet, and I could not possibly be MORE psyched to see this movie already. :)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
I do have to ask though, wrong day of the week or not, anybody else disappointed they're not releasing this movie April 2 (4/2)?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Well, Disney released Brother Bear on a Saturday. :) But, they want to kick off the summer movie season, and the beginning of April is a bit too early.

DanielKellmii

Supporting Actor
Aaron, please don't. That provided the best laugh of the day. When I first read it I just thought it was funny and odd. Then I realized my mistake and had a good laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks