What's new

Hitchcock DVDs (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I was doing searches on Google and Amazon and on this forum, but can't quite find what I'm looking for. Maybe someone here could help me out. I'm looking for a complete filmography of Hitchcock with DVD status of the films. Some of the titles have so many DVD versions out, it's crazy. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of definitive editions. And with anything pending/in the works, since I'm not buying Psycho, awaiting an anamorphic edition (I know, a crime). So, anyone?

RonWilson

Grip
Go to www.imdb.com and type his name into the search and it will give you a complete listing of his films. From there you can click on each individual title and it will give you tons of info ranging from complete cast list, release dates, quotes, poster images, goofs, awards and DVD/ video info.I highly reccommend it. You can do the same with www.rottentomatoes.com as well.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I forgot to mention IMDB. But the thing is that because there are so many editions of different films and double features and boxes, it's very hard to come up with a definitive listing. I was hoping someone already had this made.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for that Bits link. By the way, of Criterions, I have Spellbound and Rebecca :)

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
PaulP:
If you're planning on buying the three remaining Criterion Hitchcocks, it will probably be cheaper to buy the box set (Wrong Men and Notorious Women) when it comes out (May 13th). I have mine preordered from DVD Planet for about 85 bucks (incl shipping), so that's $17 apiece. Individually, you'd have to pay at least $26-27 each. It'd be easy to sell the two duplicates on Amazon or Ebay for at least $20-25 apiece. Just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks