What's new

History Channel's "Beatles on Record" (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
History Channel often does moments and documentaries that of course won't get there own thread, but if you're a Beatles fan, you really should take the effort to watch "Beatles on Record". It's a pretty solid, short (1 hour) documentary about their progression recording in studio. Really reminds you exactly how much fun it really is to see and hear them perform.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
This is actually/sort-of-kind-of compilation of the documentaries on the Beatles re-masters discs.

I hadn't watched the DVD of the docus that came with the box set, but after 'part one' of the History Channel show I realized what it was and popped in the DVD to check.

With the first segment (at least), the DVD contains information not contained on the Hist Chnl show (as expected), but the Hist Chnl docu also has information not contained in the DVD! That really surprised me.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I caught a few minutes of this documentary (had family over, so it was tough to pay close attention). I did notice some clips that I have previously seen on other documentaries, such as The Compleat Beatles and Anthology. I didn' notice anything new or fresh in the parts I was able to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks