What's new

Hey Warner Bros.... Where's Grim and Evil? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Martinez

Second Unit
Ed, Edd, and Eddy has a season set out, Sets for Foster's and Ben 10 are on the Way, But Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network seem to be conspiring against Grim and Evil (aka. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy). The only times WB will put episodes of Billy and MAndy on DVD are those Cartoon Network Halloween/Christmas DVD's that come out every year but very seldom contain any explicitly Halloween/Christmas-themed episodes. Now that Warner is starting to release CN's shows in Season Sets, B&M, one of CN's most popular hsows, is being left out of the loop again. C'Mon, WB, this show deserves adequate DVD treatment.

John Pannozzi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Francis Pannozzi
Since a Foster's box set is coming out very soon, and a PowerPuff set will come this summer, I think Billy and Mandy will get their due before long.

John*P

Second Unit
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy is a very cool and demented show that I'd love to own on DVD. (season sets only!) I'm thinking this series would sell well, what with it's diverse audience and all. (I know of many adults who love this show, in addition to the obvious younger audience) This is actually the only Cartoon Network show I'd want to own on DVD...

But, again, season sets only!

Joe:C

Second Unit
I really like this show. It has a lot of references for adults and my kids love it. With all the CN shows being released, I'm sure its only a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks