What's new

hey COOL! I think i got a job! But i might get another one! which to choose?! (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Thi:
wink.gif
hehe... Its okay, i finished Lord of the Flies... Ugh, now comes the unit test and essay... ugh...
smiley_puke.gif

Thanks alot y'all! :)
------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
You're all entitled to your opinion, but you're all wrong!!! - Paul Dalmine
[Edited last by NickSo on October 14, 2001 at 12:26 AM]

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Congrats Nick!! Sounds a little irresponsible of the manager to leave you closing alone on your first day.. but you should have fun. SportsCheck people do make a ton of commission... but that's only in shoes/rollerblades/hockey, etc.... not clothes. The Kiosk is great.. you can see the entire mall and keep watch for the hotties.. rather than being stuck in the back of a store.
------------------
I AM CANADIAN!

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Sounds like you're doing good! Don't forget to keep a log of your hours.
I predict that you will soon meet a woman who will play a major role in your life.
crazy.gif

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, the owner let me open today too... and she was late 30 mins... but i got paid for the 30 mins i spent closing last night, and the 30 mins she was late today, so instead of 6 hours i got 7 hours of pay! :)
Ahh, $56 more in my bank account.. thats 5.6 times what i get in allowance each week...
tongue.gif

The mall i work at isnt real busy usually, there are a few hotties here and there, but what im selling doesnt really attract them...
rolleyes.gif

There was this one lady, in her late 20's, early 30's, comes walking down the hallway where my kiosk is she just let everything hang loose... bouncy bouncy bouncy... Just then a guy walks by my kiosk and he's like 'Yeah i was looking at her too!'
laugh.gif

it was boring as hell today, except for the last 30 mins or so... but im getting paid for sitting on my ass, so im okay with it...
biggrin.gif

------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
You're all entitled to your opinion, but you're all wrong!!! - Paul Dalmine

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks