What's new

Heres a way to get the Ang Lee hulk dvd for free !!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ok, i just found out that this week, whoever buys the incredible hulk tv show boxset, inside there will be a 10 dollar off coupon towards the new film. Plus if you collect a few of those mcdonalds best buy fry coupons ,youre looking at a free hulk .:D :emoji_thumbsup: This was posted on hulk movie.com message boards.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
If you buy large fries at mcdonalds every time , there is a sticker on the fries for 1.00 to use at best buy, sometimes you win more than 1 dollar.You can use them at best buy, no limit to how many coupons to use at best buy.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
OOPS ! Forgot to mention this 10 dollars off coupon was actually posted at incredible hulk tv series message board , not hulk movie.com.:b I dont know why i accidentally posted that.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Also found out to be included in the the same hulk tv show set, is a coupon for 10 bucks off galactica set ! :emoji_thumbsup: Ill be sure to get that around holidays !For now just the pilot for galactica .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks