What's new

Here doggy, doggy.... (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Sick, sick stuff.

Not to make light of what happened to the poor animal, but this does remind me of an equally sick joke:

Q: What's more dangerous than a rottweiler with AIDS?

A: The guy that gave it to him.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if they did it doggystyle?
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
How do we know it wasn't consensual? I mean, the dog was probably running around naked, letting everything hang out.

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
Assuming that his parents have found out, he's going to be in the doghouse for a long time.

Let's pray that the theme song at the high school prom isn't Muskrat Love

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
The news report could've just as easily said the guy raped a 5 year old child.

I'm glad it didn't elaborate on what the guy did to that poor animal. I'm glad he didn't kill it. It's in a dog's nature to be trusting so that's a real shame when certain people break that trust.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
How do I get the picture of this young man with the Taco Bell Chihuahua out of my head?

--
H

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
I think this counts as an understatement.

Bestiality cases, in the absence of extreme deprivation of 'normal' sexual outlets, are generally psychologically very complex, and without a lot more information, I don't think we can pass judgement.

And if you think raping a dog is weird, I give you the following (genuine) cases:

(1) the gay couple who stole men's socks from washing lines. With each pair they stole, they rolled them into balls, and eventually had enough socks to fill a small room to knee height with them. They used to make love amongst the socks. At least one newspaper referred to them as 'socks maniacs'.
(2) the man who had a fetish for sidewalks and was found by police face down on the sidewalk, rubbing himself against ... you get the idea
(3) the man who had a thing for the warm exhaust pipes of cars - you can with little imagination picture how a policeman found this guy engaging in his fetish

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Of course we can. 'cause if I can't pass judgement on a dude screwing a dog, I struggle to picture what I can pass judgement on.

That's just all kinds of fucked up, and then some more.

--
H

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt

OK, that's now the strangest fetish I've ever heard of, and I've heard of more than a few (even my avatar is a fetish :D ). Really, how does one become sexually attracted to a flat piece of stone or concrete? :frowning:

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
The upside is that it's gotta be considerably easier than chasing sentient beings, human or otherwise.

--
H

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt

True, but what if this guy had the misfortune of falling for the sidewalk outside of Grand Central Station? I'm sure there are nuances to such things the people like ourselves couldn't even dream of.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Then I guess he would have to suck it up and move on like any of us who have ever fallen for unattainable guys/girls. Somehow it warms my twisted heart to know that relationship woes (like unrequitted love) are universal, regardless of the object of one's attraction.

--
H

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt

I'm sure there's a sonnet in there somewhere (or at least a limerick). I'm not touching it, though.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I've ended up face down on a sidewalk or two myself, but never for that reason. (And I had the excuse that alcohol was involved. Of course, he probably did, too. :))

Regards,

Joe

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

Oh c'mon, you've never walked the sidewalks of NYC, looking down and just wonder... Wow, that's the nicest crack I've ever seen... I just want to drop trausers and < bllllleeeeepppp >?

:D

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks