What's new

help - X1 not working w/ breakout cables (1 Viewer)

Bret Pritchett

Stunt Coordinator
I just got an Infocus X1 and am getting it set up. I am running composite, S-video, and a VGA to Component breakout cable (35' from PC Cables). I have the VGA plugged into the computer input on the X1 and the RGB plugs (with the little attachments on them) connecting to my receiver. I didn't get a picture, so I plugged the breakout directly into my DVD player and then my Xbox and still did not reveive an image from either one.

This is really irritating - the S-video looks great - so I can't wait to see what the component looks like.

Any ideas?

John Rheaume

Auditioning
You need a progressive scan DVD player to send the signal to the VGA connector on the X1. What player do you have? Is it progressive scan?

Bret Pritchett

Stunt Coordinator
oops, I just assumed that the DVD playe had progressive scan (its my roomates - I don't really pay attention to his stuff). So I guess I will be making a trip out to Circuit City today

As for the Xbox, I didn't realize that there were more options to set in the Xbox after selecting widescreen

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks