What's new

Help with Input (1 Viewer)

solid102

Auditioning
Real Name
Muntasar
Greetings everyone as this is my first post in this forums. I got one presice qustion regarding a purchase. I bought a Panasonic SC-HT640W which can be looked at by this link:

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs...00000000005702

Now its a nice system for the buck but I got a problem since it got only one audio input which i can connect my cable reciever to it but my problem is i want to connect my ps2 to it too so a second audio input would have been nice. I been thinking as I used to see types of adaptors that allowed you to connect mutliple A/V wires to it then its comes out with one wire and connects it to your DVD/Reciever i tried searching for such device but i cant seem to find it here in the USA.

Any helps/tips will be greatly appreciated, take care of your self and each on.

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Radioshack has stereo audio switchers that can switch between sources. I personally have a Component, Composite, S-Video and stereo audio switcher that can switch between 4 sources. I got it at Wal-mart for about $20 which is about the same as if you bought an audio only switcher from Radioshack, and you never know when you will need that extra video switching.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks