What's new

help me understand (1 Viewer)

loomisx6

Auditioning
Real Name
william Loomis
just recieved a thx demo disc i purchased on ebay noticed as soon as i opened it that it was a copy and was not concerned as long as it was of decent quaulity and it is for what i paid for it.but heres the thing thats realy ticking me off .it will not play in my blu ray player you put it in it says reading disc for about 2 minutes drawer opens says incompatible disc. it play s in my computer fine and my brothers blu ray fine and he has some cheap off brand player and i have a 300 dollar sharp aqua player i am discusted with this situation please help me understand why this is ......thanks

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
When you say it is a copy, do you mean a burned disc? Is it DVD or BD format? The best place to start is to read your owner's manual and determine what formats your player will read. If the disc is in one of the formats your player cannot read, you have your answer. If it isn't, you may want to determine whether the eBay seller has a return policy. Some do; some don't. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks