1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

help me identify these Bose speakers

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by arson114, Dec 17, 2011.

1. arson114

arson114 New Member

I saw some Bose speakers hanging from the ceiling of a department store recently and I'd like to find them for my business. They basically looked like a round subwoofer with 4 single Bose cube speakers mounted to the woofer pointing out in each direction. There are probably several models like this but if you could tell me what "family" of Bose speakers they are it would really help. Thanks, Steve[​IMG]

2. David Willow

David Willow Babbling Idiot
    Supporter

Dave
    Hi Steve, You won't find many (any?) BOSE fans around here so I doubt you will get a good answer. If you state your goals and budget you will get some recommendations that will sound better and save you money.

3. smithb

smithb Well-Known Member

I looked up on the Bose website and didn't see those anywhere. but they do have a Professional Sound area where they design a solution to a need. Within that area the discuss retail, restaurant, etc. So it doesn't look like something that you can just order online or at a store. You might contact that side and send them the image and they can probably set you up. I doubt it will be cheap though.

4. hendo246

hendo246 New Member

I have one. I got from a department store that went out of business. I haven't done much research on it yet to find the value/model number. I will poke around with it later today. I don't have much use for mine. Willing to sell.