What's new

Hell's Kitchen - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I just started watching this tonight.
Some great TV!

I enjoyed the Asain cowboy bawling like a little girl and the girls bitching at each other.
Looks like I have another TV show to watch now :)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I am surprised that Aaron did not go home last night. But it looks like he will drop out, like Larry did last season.

No suspense when it was tied 8-8 as far as good fish, and it cuts to commercial when Ramsay was examining the deciding fish. I wanted to see what happens if the challenge ended in a tie.

The men sucked big time, and looks like they will lose the battle of the sexes again. It looks like Rock may be the only good chef on the Blue Team, and maybe Brad. On the women's side, I like Julia, Jen (who came up big) and Melissa (who did make the right decision after all, when it came to picking for elimination), and think they should make it far.

Joanna wasn't as bad last night, but I still don't like her.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am starting to feel the same about his show as I do about Survivor. I think Survivor should focus more on survival skills, not manipulation. And I think this show should rely more on cooking ability. The way they do the team thing, a good chef can get penalized by others lack of ability. So really, it isn't about how good of a chef you are, it is about being lucky enough to be put on a good team.

They should let everyone rotate through all the stations. Like maybe put 2 chefs on each station per week. The next week, they rotate to the next station. Make it more about skill and less about luck.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Was this the first time any team was able to complete service this early in the competition (not to mention complete the other team's service as well)? Pretty impressive feat for the Red Team.

I don't know if Rock is the best chef on the blue Team as much as he's the least sucky. I don't think he's wowing anyone. Traditionally, the appetizer and meat stations are the most demanding, and I don't think he's taken a turn at it yet.

Why are all the guys such sexist blowhards on the show? Is it an occupational hazard? They always seem incredulous that they lost to "a bunch of girls".

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
I am just surprized on how many of these chefs smoke - you think that would effect their taste buds. Every time they go back to their "pad" to relax - it turns into a smoke fest....I noticed the same thing with last seasons contestants as well.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

That was a pretty spectacular turnaround.

Dude, Lucy and I were in hysterics over the girl who looks like Tracy Morgan. That photo doesn't even do it justice. Glad to see we weren't the only ones! :D

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I'm glad Eddie is gone, but feel Aaron should have left before Eddie.
Aaron seems really useless, and surprised Ramsey put up with him so long without yelling at him.
Ramsey was treating him like a little child instead of being forcefull

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I don't know what is worse... The thought of my chef smoking while cooking my food, or the thought of my chef swetting into my food. :eek:

They need to make Aaron where a sweat band.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
What the hell is up with Ramsey spitting into the food so much this year? It's almost like they have a cue card up off camera that says "Now spit in it!" after you have said something that had to be bleeped out.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Wasn't he spitting out the food not into it? It's definately something he does even on Kitchen Nightmares in the UK.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter

Most reality tv is done that way. They edit to make you think one thing, but it clearly is another when you see the actual scene. I hate reality tv for just that reason.

I think there was a show done not too long ago and they interviewed a bunch of reality tv stars and they all said, most of what you see is edited to look that way. They will show a really intense fight, but most shots are from other scenes.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
This was not in HD again this week. It was last week. I wonder what is up with that?

This batch of chefs is looking really bad. Serving rancid crab, and food from the trash is just completely un-acceptable. There is no way that Odo can win now. Ramsey would never let her run a place with his name on it after that showing.

I swear that the Asian Cowboy was faking it. If not, I wonder what was wrong with him? It isn't normal to "pass out" or "fall asleep" while you are standing there doing nothing.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

Unless you're a narcoleptic

Yeah, these chefs seem really bad.
Joanna serving the rancid crab and Jen with the spaghetti out of the trash.

I know Jen's not going to win, but seriously, what was up with her doing that.
If she did in some "hell freezing over" way of getting the restaurant here in Las Vegas, I know I wouldn't frequent that place.

I loved it when Ramsey was calling Josh "sabotage"

and THANK GOD Aaron was told not to return. He was seriously slowing down the guys

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay

I also think Aaron was faking it. His space outs and fainting seemed way to fake to me. There is no way that someone who is such a mess or this incapable would ever get past the screening process if not for the sole purpose of putting on a show like he did.

The phone call from Ramsay to his hospital bed was hilarious because Aaron sure as hell could not pull of the random phone call bit without being awkward and obvious, lol.

I saw the preview for Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares on Fox and I was pissed.

It looks like it will be sensationalized just like Hell's Kitchen instead of how the show is done in Europe. I am just glad I was able to burn all the euro eps off of BBC America...

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
At least Jen admitted doing it and came clean about it, putting herself in the chopping block. I think Bonnie is worse. She just can't do anything right.

What I'll never get, is how Ramsay continued to be nice to Aaron, or at least not yell and curse at him, like he does to the other chefs.

Yeah, these chefs are pathetic, but still, great TV. None of the guys are any good.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott

I think if he did, Aaron would have just collapsed into a bowl of jelly on the floor. :)

I still can't get over how rude Ramsay was to Eddie last week when he was kicked off. I can only hope that they told Eddie this was going to happen and he was ok with it.

I also think that Gordon needs to be careful slamming food onto people. That could be considered assault. And it could lead to a reflex reaction by someone. He shouldnt touch the contestants at all. It looked like that dude was about to deck him. That would have made for great TV, but he would have surely been removed from the show. That seems a bit unfair that you can't defend yourself from being attacked.

I know most of what we see Gordon do and say is all an act. But it would still be really great to see a contestant knock him out once. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks