What's new

Hello from Toronto! (1 Viewer)

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
I've been reading the site for quite a while and finally decided to join so I could occasionally add my two cents worth and ask questions. I really enjoy reading some of the comments and knowing I am not the only "geek" out there who cares about these things. (Like, who was responsible for that abominable Blu-ray of "My Fair Lady" or "Spartacus".) When I tell most of my friends that a classic movie I have been waiting for is coming out on Blu-ray I usually get a bemused look of, "Let's pretend we're interested to humour him". They don't understand what a pleasure it is for me to see, and especially hear, a movie the way it was originally presented (since so many of these movies played in theatres with inferior sound systems.) I also particularly enjoy the columns by Mr. Harris.

Looking forward to more reading.

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
Yes, it is hard to explain to people who are content to watch movies on a phone screen. I don't get it...and hope I never do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks