1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Toronto!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GlennF, Aug 11, 2013.

1. GlennF

GlennF Second Unit

Glenn Frost
    I've been reading the site for quite a while and finally decided to join so I could occasionally add my two cents worth and ask questions. I really enjoy reading some of the comments and knowing I am not the only "geek" out there who cares about these things. (Like, who was responsible for that abominable Blu-ray of "My Fair Lady" or "Spartacus".) When I tell most of my friends that a classic movie I have been waiting for is coming out on Blu-ray I usually get a bemused look of, "Let's pretend we're interested to humour him". They don't understand what a pleasure it is for me to see, and especially hear, a movie the way it was originally presented (since so many of these movies played in theatres with inferior sound systems.) I also particularly enjoy the columns by Mr. Harris.

Looking forward to more reading.

2. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
  3. GlennF

GlennF Second Unit

Glenn Frost
    Yes, it is hard to explain to people who are content to watch movies on a phone screen. I don't get it...and hope I never do.