What's new

Hello from California (1 Viewer)

bhatler1974

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon Hatler
Hello everyone, just wanted to tell you all why I am here. To Start, I have been building my home entertainment room, and equipment supplies for many years. I have recently acquired some control4 home automation equipment, and now am getting ready to build a small media center with approximately 4tb of storage to start with. I am trying to rip my entire DVD, and Blu-ray collection to hdd to work through my media center. So I can store my collection in the attic(so I no longer have to sort through my now double stacked movies on the shelf). I currently have about 1500 movies to date. Any and all help, suggestions are welcome, and thanks again for providing me with a great forum for help...

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Media Centers are pretty much the final frontier here Brandon, everyone wants one and the tech is slowly getting there. You will fight legal as well as technical hurdles getting there! And just when you've got all your DVD and Bluray media ripped we'll be moving to 4k! =) Welcome and keep us posted on what you settle on!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks