What's new

HD-DVD Titles Announced for 4th Qtr Release- (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Weren't the early seasons of X-files shot on film but just edited on SD NTSC video like St:TNG? If so, won't they look unspectacular in HD? Unless they go back to the original film elements? Doubtful....

Aaron_Brez

Supporting Actor
Dave,

I suspect they're going for the "wow" factor of having entire seasons on one or two discs. Heck, we don't know: it might even be 480p!

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Warner is taking the PSP plunge. Dukes Of Hazzard on Dec. 6 (such an auspicious new format debut: "I believe something has bumped up into my undercarriage."). Batman Begins (!!), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Constantine, House Of Wax, Enter the Dragon, The Matrix and that p.o.s. T3 on Dec. 20.

The appearance of a few of these titles on both the HD DVD and PSP lists might augur for their being amongst WHV's first BDs. Here's hoping that's the case, esp. for Matrix and BB!

-p

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Whew! Just finished a week-long Hogwarts crash course of re-visiting the first three Harry Potter pics before seeing Goblet yesterday night at midnight.

Geebus, these movies are gonna be wicked terrif in hi def with uncompressed audio!

"Mischief managed,"
-p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks