1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hawkeye

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Joseph Burns, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Joseph Burns

Joseph Burns Well-Known Member

The Blu-Ray review of The Last of the Mohicans reminded me of this short-lived series starring Lee Horsely and Lynda Carter. It had a limited release on VHS years ago, but has languished when it comes to DVD.

Has anyone heard of a particular holdup? Or is it simply too small potatoes?

2. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Well-Known Member

Willard
  3. Joseph Burns

Joseph Burns Well-Known Member

Thank you, Willard. Recent news, even. I visited TVShowsonDVD right before posting, but the Hawkeye page didn't have the info. I guess that was quite a news dump they got from the interview. Glad this series will be available — and inexpensive, too!

4. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Well-Known Member

I thought this was about the John Hart/Lon Chaney Jr. series from 1957.

5. Guest

I enjoyed the series, taped it off the air, and just got the dvd set. Unfortunately I tossed my vhs copies before getting the dvd so, I can't go back and check. Does anyone know what the original running times for the episodes were? On dvd they are clocking in at 42 minutes!

6. younger1968

younger1968 Well-Known Member

paul young
    is this show worth purchasing? I originally look at the series at few months ago and it look interesting. I welcome people's feedback!!

7. Guest

I enjoyed it when it originally aired so that's why I bought it on dvd. If you're a fan or Lee Horsley or Lynda Carter, it's worth getting.