What's new

Hawkeye (1 Viewer)

Joseph Burns

Stunt Coordinator
The Blu-Ray review of The Last of the Mohicans reminded me of this short-lived series starring Lee Horsely and Lynda Carter. It had a limited release on VHS years ago, but has languished when it comes to DVD.

Has anyone heard of a particular holdup? Or is it simply too small potatoes?

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard

Joseph Burns

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you, Willard. Recent news, even. I visited TVShowsonDVD right before posting, but the Hawkeye page didn't have the info. I guess that was quite a news dump they got from the interview. Glad this series will be available — and inexpensive, too!

I enjoyed the series, taped it off the air, and just got the dvd set. Unfortunately I tossed my vhs copies before getting the dvd so, I can't go back and check. Does anyone know what the original running times for the episodes were? On dvd they are clocking in at 42 minutes!

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
is this show worth purchasing? I originally look at the series at few months ago and it look interesting. I welcome people's feedback!!

I enjoyed it when it originally aired so that's why I bought it on dvd. If you're a fan or Lee Horsley or Lynda Carter, it's worth getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks