What's new

Has the Fox Studio Classic lineup for '04 been announced? (1 Viewer)

Terry H

Second Unit
I know about My Darling Clementine and The Grapes of Wrath. Is there a list somewhere?

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I'm not aware of an official listing anywhere yet. I'm also interested in the 2004 lineup.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Not aware of an official listing either, however, you can add The Diary of Anne Frank to the growing list.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
...and Laura. Hopefully, Peter S. will drop a few more tidbits in a HTF chat next year. I would guess other films under consideration might include "Lifeboat", "A Letter to Three Wives", "The Snake Pit", "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn", "Jane Eyre", "Call Northside 777", and hopefully some classic noirs like "Kiss of Death" and "Nightmare Alley"

Regards,

John Hodson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Viva Zapata! has been released as a barebones disc in R2 and Leave Her to Heaven is soon to get a German release - hopefully these will make it as Fox Studio Classics discs in R1.

---
So many films, so little time...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm hearing that "The Grapes of Wrath" is going to be release on the first Tuesday of April which is 4/6/04.

Crawdaddy

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I have MDC as we speak and waiting for the others to come out in the coming months

here are some hints from the FOX Chat

cannot wait for these two

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I was under the mistaken impression that The Innocents would be a natural for the series. This Deborah Kerr version of Turn of the Screw is acknowledged as one of the great classics of psychological horror, along with The Haunting. But alas, Peter Staddon has never even heard of The Innocents. Hopefully the Chat will get the wheels turning on this so we can see it in 2005 or 2006.....

AlanP

Screenwriter
Real Name
BAP
Finally, my favorite film is coming to DVD,
"PEYTON PLACE" !!!!!!!!!
What about "RETURN TO PEYTON PLACE" ??

Users who are viewing this thread