What's new

Has anyone gotten their 2 free dvds from Universal yet? (1 Viewer)

ReaganG

Agent
It was the deal where if you bought two out of four Universal releases that came out, you go to pick two off a list for free.
Has anyone received their's yet?
If so, did you get the ones you actually picked?
I sent it out right after buying Bourne Identity and Undercover Brother and I still haven't gotten anything.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
yes. A Beautiful Mind & The Nutty Proffessor arrived last week. Strangely, I got Disney's rebate dvd the same week. :emoji_thumbsup:

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I got my free copies of Jaws 1 & 2 yesterday. Aside from a strange 1/2" scrape along the barcode of both cases, they appear to be in good condition. It's about time ....

GabrielleG

Stunt Coordinator
Yup I got my two. I also got one from the Disney deal as well. The half scrap is so that you can't return the movie to a retailer. Not a biggie in my opinion for a free dvd. There is a new deal out but you only get one dvd if you buy two I think its for 8 mile and empire. Does anyone know if they except Columbia House receipts for these deals?

Oh and just a FYI I believe there is another long thread with the similar subject-line.

Gabrielle

Jay Rodriguez

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still waiting for mine. My shipping & handling check has been cashed, so I hope they arrive soon. I sent my order form back the following Wednesday after About A Boy & Undercover Brother came out. Does anyone have a phone number I could call?

Charlie B. Ch.

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't got mine also. First choices were Jaws and Jaws II. Mailed in the form the Saturday after the Borne Indentity was released. Wouldn't have bought About A Boy if it wasn't for the offer. I am getting :angry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks