What's new

Harryhausen fans rejoice! THE THREE WORLDS OF GULLIVER coming from Columbia in April (1 Viewer)

youworkmen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david
Sorry to dredge up a 12 year old thread but I couldn't find the most recent one after a dozen pages.

Just a reminder to UK fans of Harryhausen in HD that C4 will be airing Valley of Gwangi and 3 Worlds of Gullivers ( and 7th Voyage) over the next couple of days.

This is precisely the type of event for which I bought a Bluray recorder.
With TT releasing First Men in March these 2 will pretty much bring us to end of the Bluray Voyage of Ray Harryhausen.

One Million Years BC is one I've never fancied but I think thats the only one missing thanks to C4

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
What about Blu-ray's of Mighty Joe Young (1949) and The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms ? In the USA we're still waiting on The 3 Worlds of Gulliver, and not all of us got in on the Blu-ray of Mysterious Island.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
I clicked on this 'recent topic' expecting to see a notice for a blu-ray release of The 3 Worlds of Gulliver in April, and what do I find, a reminder to set my recorder. As it happens David my recorder is already set thanks to the Christmas Radio Times. I hope it is released on blu-ray in 2015 together with The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms.

Happy New Year everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks