1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Script error

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Dave McQueen, May 26, 2003.

1. Dave McQueen

Dave McQueen Member

Hi

Just got a DVD-ROM today.
    Already have 2 normal DVD players'but wanted to take advantage of some of the DVD-ROM features.

I can access the Star Wars AOTC DVD site and have done the Shrek revoice with the kids.

But i am having a problem with HPCOS.
    I can access the HP website links'but when i click on EXTRA CREDIT which apparently has all the games etc i get a window appear.

It says

! An error has occurred on the script for this page.

Line 35
    Char 2
    Error Object does'nt support this property or method.
    Code 0
    URL File://E:commonwinlangengindex.htm

There is a Yes/no option to continue running Scripts on the page with neither button helping.

I could'nt get anything to play at the start when i first installed the drive today'but once i installed WINDVD seems ok apart from this.

My system is

WINXP
    1.3 GHZ Athlon
    512Mb Ram
    Soundblaster live
    Geforce 3 128mb

Any advice?

Thanx

2. Jonny K

Jonny K Well-Known Member

If you're getting a script error from a website, it's usually the website's fault. It's their job to fix it.

Jonny K. [​IMG]

3. Mike Pottr

Mike Pottr Member

It could be your missing a web component such as the correct Java Virtual machine (get the latest version from sun or MS) Or try updating your browser or try an alternative one like Mozilla, if not try it on a friends pc and see if it does the same thing.