What's new

Happy Days: The Complete Series: The Ultimate Edition? (1 Viewer)

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Thanks, Ron. I've loved HTF and been posting here for many years now. Things have gotten quite negative in multiple threads recently and I hope that ceases because it does take the enjoyment out of it.

classictvfan91

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ian Hayden
Thanks, Ron. I like the website too, and I don't want the negative/sarcastic stuff here either.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Figured I would ask on this Happy Days thread ...

Was season 1 ever issued on DVD in a keepcase? Was just curious was going to buy Season One and a local store had a new copy but the packaging looked like it was crushed badly in the paper style slipcase with her slim style DVD cases inside.

Also it would be nice if more seasons came out or a massive box set. One can hope.

Sky Captain

Second Unit
Real Name
Neville Ross
And because of licensing fees, this set can be YOURS for the LOW COST of ONLY $2500!!!!
Oh heck, there's no way in hell or Hogwarts this set will be issued as the OP wants, for a lot of obvious reasons everybody posting here who collects DVD's/Blu-Ray's/4K's and who knows anything about the industry knows. Just an ultimate box set similar to the Batman '66, Friends, and Smallville ones (and only with the sensible extras, not the fantasy ones the OP wants) will be sufficient (although there might have to be compromises on the music front..)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks