1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Halo2 Expansion Maps, anyone getting them?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carlo Medina, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Well-Known Member

I am. Hopefully tonight. For $20 (or $12 if you DL) I think it's well worth the price. I started a thread in the Online Gaming section about meeting up w/ people in the week to come. It's not an arranged thing, I'm actually busy for the next week or so, but I will pop online every now and again to game, and if anyone's up for small, brief Arranged Matches on the new maps (Team Slayer/Slayer style), just look for me online.

Matchmaking won't have the new maps until 7/11/05 and then only in Team Preview (which I don't like cos I suck at objective based games). I'd rather get some people together and do some good ol' fashioned, straightforward killing! [​IMG]

hope to see some of you online!

2. David Galindo

David Galindo Well-Known Member

Ill likely get em. In fact, Im off to the store now!

3. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Well-Known Member

Is it just me or has Bungie launched a whack of extra content for H2? Between that and their hosted site Bungie and MGS are really standing behind their flagship title. [​IMG]

4. Brook K

Brook K Well-Known Member

I'll just wait until they're free. I downloaded the 2 maps they made available last week (Turf, don't remember the other one). Waiting for those to go multi-player.

Haven't been on in a week or so, will probably be on tonight.

5. Evan M

Evan M Well-Known Member

I'll be picking them up as soon as I find a store that has them... didn't want to spend 12 bucks to DL, just to turn around and spend 20 more on the disk.
    Nice thing about the disk will be I can take it with me and load the maps on friends XBoxes when we have XBox nights (i'm the only one of any of us that has XBoxLive)

6. Sergey M

Sergey M Well-Known Member

I won't be getting new maps and will wait until they are free (August 30th I believe). I of course have 2 new free maps already.

7. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Well-Known Member

We'll probably download the two freebies by this weekend...so Carlo, feel free to p0wn me if you see me online [​IMG]

8. Chuck Mayer

Chuck Mayer Well-Known Member

Chuck Mayer
    Yes, but I haven't planned it out. I really like the Halo island one. Very cool.

Keep us posted, Carlo (BRUIN96).

Take care,
    Chuck

9. Martin Rendall

Martin Rendall Well-Known Member

10. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Well-Known Member

Picked it up this morning at BB ($14.99 after price match w/ CC flyer). I don't think I'll be on Live anytime soon, which is why I decided to pick it up (that, and the on-disc bonus features).

11. David Galindo

David Galindo Well-Known Member

Oh man, I absolutely LOVE Backwash! When I have the camo on, and crouched to evade radar while skimming through the trees, I feel like the freaking Predator. All the fog helps keep me totally invisible.

Well done maps! I cant wait to get my new LCD TV and play some widescreen Halo. [​IMG]