What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I never had a problem connecting, to any game.

I must reitterate that I have never had this much fun getting my arse handed to me. It was beautiful.

Now I need some serious practice, I want Refemall or Lex Luther HTF status.

--

H

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Wow. You guys got SMACKED DOWN!
wink.gif

Not one kill between the three of you? Must have been some tough competition! (Yikes!)

I'm going to try and set up a clan game today. I'd like to do a Big Battle instead of a Team Skirmish, but we'd need 6-8 clan members online to do that.

Is it OK for me to invite a few friends to this clan? They're not HTF regulars, but they DO spit on Fullframe.
wink.gif

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Hm, I may need to get in on some of this H2 xbl stuff. Never tried live, but since the game came with 2 months free, why not? And I used to be really into TribesII so this looks like a kick. I'll check back in my gamertag for an invite as soon as I get one.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Phillip if you enjoy Live you can also get 3 month renewal cards if you don't want to have to pop for an entire year. I really enjoy live it extends the life of a game and adds free and premium Content Downloads on some games that extends them more.

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Well I know we won our first one today!! If you get an invite to join a party accept if you can that way we can play clan matches and get some stats!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Yeah we got our first win on a Teamball game! Sure, that win was wedged between a whole bunch of losses, but we'll take it!
smile.gif

MichaelPR

Second Unit
If you have not yet received an invite please e-mail me with TAG in the subject and write your tag in! Thanks!

Prentice Cotham

Supporting Actor
Scott
I saw that win on the stats page. The stats page at Bungie.net is pretty detailed. I was suprised. I tried to hook up with some guys last night but everyone was joining quickmatch games and stuff. Will keep an eye out tonight.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Ok, im going through the process to link up my gamertag, I just gotta find out what credit card my gf and I used. Does anyone know the name that the yearly automatic withdrawal that shows up on the bill?
EDIT: I read that the info is stored on the xbox Dashboard. for anyone else who was curious too.

Evan M

Second Unit
Dashboard is the easiest place to reference it.. it'll only let you see the last 4 digits, but I believe that's all you need to link yoru gamertag.

KevinHunt

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys. I haven't fired up the ole' Xbox in a long time. I'm going to pick up H2 and the Live kit this weekend and get going. I hope there is still room to join the clan. By the way, what is the best regarded controller out there now? I've heard good and bad about the "S" controller. My local Target has the S controller in tranluscent colors at $25, then they have a "Microsoft" black S controller for $29....not the same I take it?

Evan M

Second Unit
I dont' like the S Controllers, personally.. but that's cause I never had a problem with the original humongo ones. Actually rather like them.

But, anything labeled "S" is going to be basically the same.. just a different size and button layout than the original controllers. (I dont' know that you can even still get the old controllers anymore.. pretty much everythign for sale is likely to be the "S" form)

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
I prefer the massive controllers as well, but that was what was available when I bought mine. I have tried the little bitty 'S' ones, but they don't feel right to me.

BradleyS.

Stunt Coordinator
Add ne to the HTF clan also! I havent been online yet since I've been playing the campaign, but i'm almost done and am looking forward to playing with you guys. My gamertag is FOXYAMAHA10

Ike

Screenwriter
As someone who didn't mind the original controllers (the Duke), I can say that I really prefer the S Controller. It just is much more comfortable to me once I got used to it.

MichaelPR

Second Unit
All names and updates will be made tomorrow around 4:30ish. If you have not received an invite and requested one it will be sent out tomorrow. I am also going to be making a large post regarding some meeting schedules and answer some questions that have been posed. If you can contribute anything ie a small web page, a clan icon or flag, or anything else let me know. If there is any information you would like me to post in my info. post tomorrow let me know!

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Hey guys, I don't have Halo 2 yet but I did just get my XBox Live going. I'd love to be part of the HTF fun.

XBOX tag - NaptownSeth

Still trying to get good performance out of the Wireless, though I can always go on a smaller TV for hardwired fun.

Also, I've been doing a little Battlefields and ESPN NBA 2K5, just getting my feet wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks