What's new

Grounded For Life (1 Viewer)

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
On the tvshowsondvd site there is a picture of the back of the box that says the episodes are all uncut. I wonder if that means the episodes will include the scene at the end that ran with the credits? They only ran those scenes the first time the episodes ran. Repeats did not include them. Those scenes were always great and helped wrap up the episode.

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully here "uncut" means "uncut." Carsey Werner seems to have learned their lesson from the Cosby/Roseanne fiasco.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
This is actually one of the very few modern era sitcoms that I liked and not just because Megyn Price is gorgeous. However, given Carsey-Warner's record, I'll wait until the reviews come in before touching it.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am really excited for this release. The show was incredibly funny in it's first few seasons, before they lost one of the boys and of course Grandpa. I'll definately be checking it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Ryan

John*P

Second Unit

They will most definitely be included. Fox usually does that with their sitcoms that have tag scenes; they show them during the initial airing of the episode, and then in the future they replace them with ads for other Fox shows. (they always did this with That '70s Show, as well)

Grounded for Life was consistently hilarious during the first two seasons, but when Sean and Eddie bought that damn bar...it was all downhill from there.

MikeStanbridge

Auditioning
Did anyone notice how similar the Catch us if you can episode was to the incident at Wrigley Field that happened three years after this was filmed? I totally forgot about this episode. Great set! Did you dig the bloopers?

Jakerman1988

Agent
Real Name
Kyle
ABC Family reruns omit the end credit scenes because of the channel's generic version. MTV reruns restore them.

Jakerman1988

Agent
Real Name
Kyle
Richard Riehle was written out of the show after season 2, but he still continued to make occasional appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks