What's new

Grey's Anatomy Season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
She (Izzie) needs to go into psychiatry alright. And the fact she isn't sipping drinks on a beach somewhere, or whatever, is the reason. That storyline would've made more sense if she just took the money and ran.

Chris

Senior HTF Member

Wow, I totally disagree with that assessment. It would have been completely different then how her character has been played from the beginning.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Burke can't catch a break, almost home free, but then the rug gets pulled out from under him, with Yang doing most of the pulling. It was an untenable situation with no improvement in his condition.

Meredith almost got turned into hamburger when Torres confronted her about George learning that Torres got Mcsteamed. Meredith and Izzie's laugh about the confrontation was cute.

Looks like Alex is going to have some options in his romantic life...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Enjoyed tonight's episode tonight. Considering all of the off-camera infighting, I wonder if this is paving the way for Burke to make an exit from the show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Don't know why, but the ending did get me to shed a tear. The "Stuck on Me" brothers fighting was kinda funny. Meredith was sort of vacant to her step-mother, really cold, too. But seeing Meredith finally getting a hug from her mother in a rare lucid moment was nice. That baby was almost too real looking, and it was tough to watch one in such a state just after birth. George's emotions got the best of him as his father was rushed to surgery after all the stress got to him. Looks like Burke is going to give Derek a second shot at fixing the tremors.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Burke and Christina playing the say uncle game got old.

Finally, the check has been cashed, although not without historionics by Izzie.

Shoehorning George's dad subplot in contrast with Meredith's estrangement of Thatcher didn't quite work for me.

Karev almost closes the deal with Addison, but then she regained her senses. :)

McDreamy's snore avoidance tactics finally surface, and Meredith wasn't too pleased.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
You know Izzie is going to pay for the girl's surgery now that she has deposited the check and her mother was bitching about the insurance company not paying the bill.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yes, I too believe that Izzie is going to pay for it. But if the girl dies, or is paralyzed, Izzie will go even further into crazyland.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
It appears as though Isaah Washington is expected to be written off the show.. expeditiously. Post the Golden Globes, Washington managed to speak to the press in which he was interupted by Heigl, who left with the comment "He just shouldn't speak in public.." Apparently, numerous members of the cast have put in that he goes.. or they do. Considering this is a large group of people, word is Washington got his walking papers today. But not before TV Guide could update their website for a comment:

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Heigl appears on Access Hollywood today to discuss.

http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=700016830

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
This seems so obvious I can't believe they are even keeping us in suspence with that part of the storyline.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Really well done episode. I know, it goes after all the heart strings.. but it does it so effectively. The very end between Christina and George was very well done.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Izzie's money could buy a girl a new back, but Izzie could not spare George the inevitable pain of losing his father. Addison's revelation about her and Mark's past was out of the blue, but did explain her behavior towards Alex a bit, but it seems those feelings ran deeper than she first realized. Christina being the one to connect with George about losing his father and sharing as much sympathy for what he's going through was unexpected, but it a touching moment between them on a different level than just a boo-hoo hugfest after such a loss.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Good episode last night. I thought the George and Christina connection was pretty good, I wonder if Addison and what's his name will spark feelings with McDreamy?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Addison looked damn sexy in her glasses.

I knew Izzie would end up using the money for Bailey's project.

I felt really sad for the shunned Amish girl, but it was the right thing in the end.

The runner's condition worsening was bizarre.

Aren't there more surgical candidates at SGH than the 4 vultures?

Callie and Christina bonding.

The 2 proposals seemed far too forced and unnatural.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
It took a while, but my wife figured out who the shunned Amish girl was - JJ's girlfriend, Beth on American Dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks