What's new

Greater Toronto Area (ON) meet?!?!? (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I swear one year I'll make it to "the rally of the tall pines" in Bancroft, but I guess it won't be this year:frowning:

Brent

Kevin_C

Auditioning
Hey Norm,
Montana's sounds fine. I haven't seen any HD at all so this is going to be a real treat! Just a few days now ...

- Kevin

Robin Warren

Second Unit
OK I emailed Jeremy and he has directions, so it looks like we will be meeting Saturday at 11am at Mass' place. Bring a raincoat Jeremy in case of flooding. ;)
See you all soon,

Rob

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Directions received - thanks Robin!

Hopefully the weather is half-decent. The forecast says it's not bad temperature-wise for the next few days. I may need to dig out my slicker and rainhat! :D

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
Oh, BTW, for those of you who know Wayne Murphy, he'll be joining us at Montana's and at my place for a short time. He's got a dinner to attend and will be leaving at about 4:30pm.

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
I've still got the small sign I printed out for the last meet Wayne and I hosted here, I'll bring it along. You won't be able to miss it. :)

Massimo N

Stunt Coordinator
See everyone tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jeremy, I send you an e-mail just in case you wanted to stop by early to demo my HT before we head over to Orangeville.

Cheers!
Mass

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Do we look for the guy holding a DVD with a flower on the cover?"

NO, l;ok for the guys wearing the flowered shirts:)

Hope you bring some sugar free candy Mass:)

Goodnight
Brent

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Norm - great day yesterday! You have an excellent setup and every right to be very proud of it! Thanks for hosting.

It was great to get together with some fellow HTer's again and chew the fat.

Cheers to everyone!

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I'll tell you this, Norm really moved up in the world.

Iwas pretty much blown away with the HS10. While I found myself looking at the ads for RPTVs, how can I even consider one after seeing that 100"er in action!!

Nice to meet some of the new guys, and some of the old guys:)(Norm:D)!!

That electronics store was WAY better than I would have expected ... nice find!

Thanks for the fun guys..

Brent

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
Yeah, thanks again Norm. I had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone. You can definately count me in for the next one. And when I finally get my projector and get rid of my wood panelled TV, I'll host one of my own.

And Mass, I'll be coming by your place one day to check out your system.

Thanks guys, it was good fun.

Chris

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Norm: It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for hosting the event! You have an amazing home and home theatre setup. Gives me something to shoot for! :D

Rob, Brent, Mass, Chris, Kevin, Lou, Wayne: it was great meeting you guys as well...I look forward to the next one. Here are two pics that I took. Sorry, Norm, I didn't get you in one! :b

The gang minus Norm, Wayne and myself (the picture taker):

Lou going through some DVDs:

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the kind words guys, and it was a pleasure to host and to show off my system. I don't get to do it very often.

I'm glad everything went well, and nobody got lost in my little town. I also hope everone got home without a problem. (Yes, I know it's a pretty long drive.)

I'm confident that by the time I host another meet, my basement will be complete and we'll be able to shoot a bit of 8-ball or snooker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks