What's new

Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Footloose, & more Announced!! (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
You guys are right!
This thread has some magical, mystical power!!
I'm now hearing Link Removed in my head over and over! :)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Dog-gone-it, David L.!
You beat me to that cover!! :)
I was trying to find the other cover images....but I imagine we'll see them popping up on Amazon pretty soon.
(Hey....new HTF feature: You can turn OFF all signatures in all posts you view! Good idea HTF! :))

MattGuyOR

Stunt Coordinator
Now let's just hope Grease comes as a 2 discer. I want that baby looking and sounding as good as is humanly possible. They owe it to me!!!!! I've waited soooooo long!!!! ;)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if the Grease 20th Anniversary master will be used? If the original Paramount logo were on the dvd, it would really take me back to 1978.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
The Footloose cover still fits despite changing a bit from the poster (or was this an alternate poster?).
I'd prefer the UC cover to be a bit farther back out to look like it's poster, but that still works. Has the essence of the marketing.
SNF HAS to go with the original poster. That is such a classic icon photo and logo that I think it not only looks cool but still captures the public's attention/recognition.
I think the cartoon Grease poster looks really cool, but it will make sense for them to go with the close up of the stars poster instead. Again, make sure to keep that classic logo.
Anyway, a lot of girls/women are going to be very happy this Christmas.
Oh, and I suppose of few of us guys too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks