What's new

Gossip Girl: The Sixth and Final Season (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Gossip Girl is on a half season this year; we're several episodes in, but brief story so far:

Serena runs off hurt by Dan with Blair; she pretends to not be herself and hook up with a wealthy out of towner who later comes to town.
Dan is spurned by Blair, and flees with Georgina (I know, that makes NO sense).. starts writing his "tell all" book in a series of inserts
Blair takes over control of her mother's worldwide fashion brand. I guess her 1 year at NYU is enough, and dropping out makes a CEO
Bart and Chuck are in a death throw over Somali Oil
Serena makes more sex tapes
Young girl makes sex tape and does a near naked cat walk
Young good hearted character from S5 finds her way into sleeping with Serena's run away father to turn evil, but at the same time she breaks up a marriage and her 21 year old self starts banging Dan's dad as a cover

Can't think of what else I've missed.

Series finale coming up as CW makes room for "The Carrie Diaries".. I predict lots more pretty young girls having wild parties ahead!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
And thus ends Gossip Girl, with GG revealed

Gossip Girl, it turns out, was Dan Humphrey.

Decent conclusion. A TON of promos for "The Carrie Diaries" including one of the grossest descriptions of sex I have ever heard used.. I don't mean vulgar, I just mean.. gross, it made me say "ick" the least sexy description I have ever, ever heard anyone use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks