What's new

Goodfellas SE (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I don't understand why listings are even needed. It's one thing to have a list of chapters if the DVD features cartoons, music videos, shorts, etc... but for feature films?
I like booklets that detail the DVD's supplements. Disney often does this for their animated affairs, and they're very helpful...

Paul Strilka

Stunt Coordinator
Is anybody here going to talk about "Goodfellas" the film?

We have waited so long for this DVD- (I'll be watching mine this weekend)- how about some teaser comments about picture, sound, commentaries and extras....

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Did anyone catch the print damage still visible on this transfer?"

I noticed it right away. I guess for some reason, they couldnt fix that.

Also I was unaware of Hill doing a commentary for this.I usually dont listen to them. I think Ive listened to maybe 10 in the past 7 years - but this one I kept on for the second half of the film.

RickB

Grip
I thought the print looked pretty good. I was slightly astounded to see that line myself. It seemed to disappear as soon as the camera moved away from DeNiro. When it returned, the line was gone. That line took me by surprise, I was thinking something was wrong with my equipment. I don't think I've recently seen such a glaring problem. Really noticeable for a few moments. As I said the rest of the film looked pretty good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks