What's new

Golden Girls comes to DVD on Nov 30th! (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

I did searches at Disney.go.com and BVEntertainment.com and came up with nothing...any new info on this?

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am 18 years old, and I watched it about every day when it was in it's original run. I can not wait for this set!

Ryan

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
It's strange because on the UltimateDisney.com web site, they have "Home Improvement" listed as being released on November 30th, but not "The Golden Girls." Does anyone know why?

Ryan, I am 18 also and LOVE the Golden Girls! I have every episode on tape!

Andy

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Ha! I'm 18 too. :) Love the show. Looking forward to seeing the full uncut episodes, and not the syndicated versions I'm used to watching.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I e-mailed Buena Vista, since we haven't heard anything more on the release of The Golden Girls on DVD since May 28th, when this was posted at UltimateDisney.com. This is what I got back:
--
Andy,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding THE GOLDEN GIRLS. We appreciate your interest. We do not have a release date for THE GOLDEN GIRLS at this time. Please visit our website at www.video.com for further details.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Regards,

BVHE Consumer Relations
US and Canada
--

This is dissapointing, but at the same time I'm sure they'd wait to make a formal announcement. *Fingers crossed*

Andy

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
This has to come out soon! I am getting tired of watching edited versions on lifetime. The episode where Dorothy dates the priest was on the other night and they completely cut out the scene where he and Dorothy are hanging the banner and she asks him to dinner. When he shows uo at the house dressed as a priest it loses its humor because if you have not seen it before you do not know who he is at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks