What's new

Going through a dry spell (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I thought that about the title of this thread.

--
H - Oh c'mon, I am not the guy here.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Lanie,

I understand totally where you are coming from. Same thing here.

Alias has gone down hill. No longer the must see it was in the first 2 seasons.

I gave up on Smallville during the beginning of S4.

Seems every new movie (though not massive by any means) I have personally seen does nothing for me whatsoever for many months.

Maybe it's the quality of what we were used to (especially in certain shows) has gone down hill. It's an idea. lol.

Dont head down to the mental institution yet. Loss of hobbie interests, depression? you, just dont exercise? lol. well, I dont know. Seems like a commercial for Zoloft.

It could just be very well that everything I (and maybe you) have seen lately just tends to suck. But, then again, I was never the perfect one to ask for advice.

;)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I actually purged my DVD collection cause it doesnt mean as much to me as it used to. Quality not quantity. I still have about 250 though. :) I have Netlfix so Im alot pickier about what I buy.

Video games and music is another where im kinda stalled on also. Nothings coming out im intersted in; all I like is old stuff.

I also plan on moving out of state and getting a house so that is taking a priority also.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
My interests often seem to juggle up and down. I haven't been watching many movies lately or playing video games, but I've been collecting as many books as I can afford. A lot of stuff I have an interest in has coincidentally come back into print recently (or is on the horizon) so that's what I'm buying. I'm sure, though, that when most of that's out of the way, I'll be back to dvd's or gaming, depending on what's out there.

Can't say I've lost interest in any tv shows because I very rarely watch television except for TCM and the occasional documentary. However, it doesn't seem like there's anything on the air at the moment that's greatly tempting me to watch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks