What's new

Gilmore Girls Season 6 Thread (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
I didn't realize that the season starts up tomorrow night, and thought I would start the inevitable thread. I guess we'll see what Luke has to say to Lorelai's question, as well as what becomes of Rory after her decision to drop out of school.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Pretty psyched about a new season starting tonight. Not much mystery, for me, with regards to Luke's answer. C'mon, if Lorelai asked you to marry her, what would you say? :)

- Walter.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, Luke answered as quickly as I would have. :)

I'm not sure if I've just missed the show, but some of the one liners seemed especially LOL funny.

I have to say the rift ain't giving me happy feelings, which means it's doing its job.

Good premiere.

Lance_R

Stunt Coordinator
No show on TV can pop one-liners like the GG's.

Good start to the season. We will see if some "hard time" change Rorys mind. Her decision didn't seem to go over very well with Logan.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The best sight gag was Babette running towards Luke and she was holding down her boobs for fear of causing herself some black eyes.

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was a pretty good start. I would never have given Paris my cell phone # if I were Lorelai.

Duane R

Second Unit
Kirk's business ventures just get more and more creepy all the time. I liked the "For she's a jolly good felon" bit, too. A nice start to the season and I hope it continues.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Can anybody help me out? I'm looking for a detailed summary of Tuesday's episode. I told my mother I'd record it for her, and I screwed it up. She has forgiven me, but I'd at least like to be able to let her know what she missed so she'll be ready for next week's show.

I found a few light recaps online, but nothing really detailed. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I couldn't find anything at TVgasm, but Television Without Pity has a "recaplet" which doesn't go into great detail, but it looks like a full recap will be coming (hopefully soon). Thanks Thomas.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was thinking that in any other show one of the supporting characters would have been on hand to say, "Well, at least they're talking!" Instead it's left to us, the audience.

The Runaway Bride comment regarding her eyes getting a head start was the best!

Michael_EC

Stunt Coordinator
The dog stuff with Lorelai felt a little like the "Cat Kirk" stuff from season 3. But not as funny. Still, a good episode overall.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I don't remember Cat Kirk at all.

I cannot stand Luke's brother-in-law (or his sister, for that matter).

Other than that, it was OK. I particularly liked Emily's reaction to Rory speaking Spanish with the maid.

Duane R

Second Unit
I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait for Lane and the gang to get back from touring. There should be a goldmine there. Emily canning the maid looks like a move to show Rory some tough love by keeping things businesslike around the house. I liked Rory's cigarette offering bit, too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I LOL'd at Luke (heh) using his "high ground" position to one-up Lorelai about how she's handling the situation with Rory, especially after it was set up with Luke railing about how Obiwan handled Anakin in Episode III.

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
I particularly enjoyed the jab at people who spend countless hours on the Internet debating plot points of movies (and by extension, TV shows). Not that any of us here ever do that...

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Luke is using more and more references to films. I guess the writers are trying to show the Lorelai influence :)

Finally got to see what the band was doing.

Rory in denial is a pathetic thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks