1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gilligan's Island

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Bryan Krantz, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Bryan Krantz

Bryan Krantz Well-Known Member

Now that I have completed my collection of Gilligan's Island broadcast episodes, I was thinking that I would like to have the 3 reunion movies as well. I purchased a cheapo "Rescue from Gilligan's Island" DVD, but was very disappointed with the quality. Is there any chance of the 3 reunion movies (RESCUE FROM GILLIGAN'S ISLAND, CASTAWAYS ON GILLIGAN"S ISLAND, and HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS ON GILIGAN'S ISLAND) being collected? Call me a completist, but I would like to see these restored on DVD and released.

2. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Well-Known Member

Pete
    I would like to have these as well... I am still a little behind on Gilligan's Island... Still need Season 3.

3. MattHR

MattHR Well-Known Member

The best chance would be for a company like Anchor Bay to license them from for release as a set, since all three seem to have different production companies behind them, rather than one large studio, like Warner Bros.

I believe Rescue is a public domain title, which is why its available (in crappy form) from several suppliers.
    I have all three WB seasons sets, and would buy a properly-released set, or individual releases, of the three TV-movies.