What's new

Ghost Recon Group Play monday night (1 Viewer)

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
grenades was crazy. I think I was a little too laggy tonight to be playing grenades. It was fun tonight though, hopefully we can get the monday night GR group going again.

Aaron

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Thanks for the invites. I wasn't able to join up because my cousin was over for the big game (a great win by 'Cuse) and during halftime and the post-game press conferences, we fired up a little Moto GP Online. I'm definitely in for the next round though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well next Monday night is a 3 man team Recon tournament. Check the web site for details

Howie A

Second Unit
Last night was cool! About the only reason to look
forward to Mondays is GR Group Play.. :D
I am getting a bit sick of the Disk Error I keep getting
with GR only though.

Howie A

Second Unit
I took many bullets in the back of the scull, trying to avoid this very thing.. Its a tough call when someone happends to pop up a few ft. away. You can kill them and hear the complaints or chose to run for cover hoping the spawner realizes you just spared his newly spawned butt and that he should not pop you in the back of the head.....
:angry:

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
gee Brian, who could that have been? *cough cough James cough cough cough*

:)

Next time though, I'd like the kits not to be so limited. I want my SLUNG GRENADE LAUNCHER! AS IN THE BASIC KIT!

There, I'm nice and specific Joey "Peter Cook" Nazzarri :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL i may just use grenades from now on. I got the most kills that way :)

capt

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I had a good time last night. If I happened to kill someone just after spawning, I apologize. I am usually pretty concious of this since I hate being spawn camped. It got so bad after a while, that i just started running no-spawn games (which can be fun under the right conditions).

I am in for reqular group play on Monday nights and am usually lurking around GR, as well as Mechassault (I dropped off Live just after your invite last night Jeff) and Unreal other nights of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks