1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost Recon Group Play monday night

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CaptDS9E, Apr 6, 2003.

1. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Just want everyone to know im starting up the MOnday night ghost recon group play again. See you all there at 9 PM EST

capt

2. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Screenwriter

Excellent, I'll most likely be on. I can host if I do show up as I can host up to 12 people lag free.

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

sweeeeet

4. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

I'll be there to school ya [​IMG]

5. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I can host 12 people at a time. We even had a few people watching a game on top of that once.

capt

6. James St

James St Supporting Actor

I haven't touched this game in over a month. I'll be pretty rusty but should be able to make it Monday night.

7. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

sounds good so far. Im looking forward to it. Also if you guys dont know there is going to be a ghost recon tournament next monday night. The details are on the web site

capt

8. James St

I'll be out of town next week so I won't be able to make the tourney. I should be on tonight though.

9. Howie A

Howie A Second Unit

What type of games sould we expect to see tonight?

Any unlocked formats or maps?

10. Dave Falasco

Dave Falasco Screenwriter

Hey, all. Sorry I haven't been around much lately; my wife and I just had a baby a few weeks ago. Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it tonight because I'll be watching the national championship game, but I am definitely interested in a Recon tourney next week. Joey, I'll send you an email to make it all official-like. If the game turns out to be a yawner, I'll pop on tonight to say hello and maybe dish out a little pain, PoisonJam-style. [​IMG]

11. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

pretty much the basic stuff. I havent really had time to unlock anything. I know its been out awhile but anytime i go to play another game like Splinter cell pops up :) Ill keep a eye out for all of you. hopefully we have one of our big sessions. should be fun

capt

12. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

13. Aaron Schmitt

Aaron Schmitt Stunt Coordinator

I'd like to get in on some live gr, if you guys are still on after I get home tonight. I usually make it home around 6:30 (9:30), so hopefully I'll see you guys online.

Aaron

14. Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle Stunt Coordinator

I should be on as well. Haven't had a chance to play with you all in a while. Unfortunately, I will not be on until around 10:00, but I will look for everyone.

Also, I will add the folks in this thread whose names I do not currently have on my friends list (I think spubiga and high priest are the only two), so look for my invite.

Hope to see you all on tonight.

15. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

I'll also be watching the NCAA championship so I doubt I'll make it on this run.

16. BrianB

BrianB Producer

I'm in! Off to fire it up now, feel free to invite me for a game if there's a big HTF game going...

17. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Man I haven't played this game in awhile. I'm gonna hop on right now. [​IMG]

18. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Screenwriter

I somehow got dropped and I figured I'd call it quits for tonight. Nice playing with you all. I had fun even though I stink. Overall, I'm still waiting on the "must play" game on XBox Live for me. So far I haven't found it. Ghost Recon is fun but I'm finding I'd rather play a game of WSB or something than play it. I was hoping getting to play with a good group online would change that but I think Ghost Recon just isn't my type of game. I finished up the single player component tonight and I think I may part with the game soon along with my copy of Splinter Cell now that I've finished Kola Cell. Anyhow is there any inkling of how much MS plans to charge for Live once the year is up? I've got mine through February 2004 but unless an irreistable game comes to Live I think I'm cancel. Anyhow, rant over [​IMG]

19. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Yeah it was fun playing GR again after a month off. I have to get back into the flow

capt

20. James St

Had fun tonight, guys. The first time in a while. I was a little rusty at first but did alright after that. Sorry about the Iraqi comment. Didn't mean to offend or piss anyone off.:b