What's new

'GHOST HUNTERS' Season 2 on Sci-Fi. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I had a chance to talk to Jason Hawes this morning, he called in to the David Lee Roth show on the radio and I called in but never got through. :frowning:

I wanted to ask him two things, if they were going to eventually investigate reports of activity at the legendary Comedy Store, something foul supposedly resides in the basement of the place, and also if that f**k up Brian get's the boot from the team...again. ;)

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
I saw the same shadow the taps guys saw when I was on a tour there last Nov. Very scary. A big black mass that light wouldn't pass through. Came within 5ft of us. Can you say diaper change?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Tonights was pretty creepy, that growling sound they picked up on the EVP made my blood run cold. :frowning:

Too bad the piano that Donna heard at the music conservatory turned out to be an idling computer keyboard, she was really excited that she was hearing something.

And how many ways can Brian completely let the team down LOL? The man can't even tidy up the freakin' van properly! I defended his antics in the first season, I thought that Jason and Steve were just pickin' on him, but now I can understand why they were always giving him a hard time.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yes, Brian is sure being portrayed as a jerk. I can only assume that is really the way he is.

I am still waiting to here more info on the soldier on the locker door they captured last season. Seems like a pretty big thing to just forget. I was hoping they would go back to that place and put in some more equipment etc.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Well, I think they covered that event pretty extensively while they were there, I think that since they aren't able to explain it, they just allow the visual evidence they caught to speak for itself, that's all they can do, really.

But having said that, it was very intriguing and I would go back to see if I could catch it again.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Sorta related, didn't see a separate thread. Is Pshycic At Large done? Why no episodes this week?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wow! Jason and the boys at TAPS finally encountered something hard in the St. Augustine Lighthouse, and whatever it was was freaking me out! :frowning:

I wish all of their investigations could be so fruitful, but they definitely hit paydirt in that lighthouse. What they should have done since it turned out to be so intriguing, is spend one more night there and set camera's up in the area's where they saw the phenominon, I mean if it were me, there's no way I would have felt good about leaving there without getting more, or at least try to.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yes, Awesome episode.

Wish they put a camera or two at the top. But I think they didnt have enough cable.

I hope they go back.

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
Just watched it, recorded on the ole pioneer dvd recorder. Awesome experiences. That's what makes all of the explainable cases worth it. For the one good real haunting.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Damn, I thought this one was a repeat from a year or two ago. Was it a new one?

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Good stuff.

My one concern is that they didnt insulate the windows though... a lighthouse like that is going to act as one big megaphone. Who knows what sounds from the outside will sound like creeping in.

As for the shadows. How isolated is the place? Any chance of outside lights coming in thru the windows and all those rails doing weird things?

It looked like the got something to me. Good stuff. Makes all the episodes where they focus on Brian not keeping the van clean worth sitting thru. ;)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Yeah,

I caught some of the marathon on Sunday. The Lighthouse stuff spooked me out a bit as I was watching it live at night :). It was pretty weird that the head seemed black on two of the stair landings, but when it reached the top, it looked like it was glowing white, and dissapeared to the left distance..

I missed the episode where they said, 'Go go go, run run run!' what happened there? Also, is the Lighthouse episode online or the footage on their site? I want to show it to my co workers..

Or if anyone has a clip ,lmk..

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Hmmm, I think that Jason and Grant had their bases pretty well covered in the lighthouse, plus, Grant stated at one point that the black mass was passing in front of and blocking out the light from the windows. Plus, whatever it was was moving with intelligence, making obvious decisions about where it was going, moving up as they moved up.

Na, I think TAPS finally caught something substantial.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
The Lighthouse episode was interesting, but I am always skeptical with this show. The camera always happens to be turned away when something happens and hardly ever catches anything audiowise that they all claim to hear.

The Lighthouse was interesting because you could actually hear the voices and they finally caught that strange figure, even though the camera placement was garbage. I would say that 2 people trying to prank them could have pulled that off pretending to be one shadowy figure running up the stairs and looking over the rail.

Anyway, I hate that they brought Brain back...that guy is just worthless. I could not stand him in the first season and he actually pisses me off when I have to watch him do everything ass backwards and then complain about it all.

He is a freaking spaz and thinks he sees ghosts behind every damn corner.

"Dude! RUN!!"

"Dude, dude, dude, shhhhhh...wait! Duuuude. Move your light....shhhhh."

Can't freaking stand him.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I hear you about Brian, I know that Jason and Grant keep him around because he's their friend and he had a hand in the formation of TAPS, but he needs to take responsability for his actions, he forgets a piece of equipment and then tries to pass the buck onto someone else all the time. To his credit, though, he did have to run up and down all those steps 4 times that night, I would have been pissed, too, if I didn't have a heart attack first. ;)

As for the lighthouse, TAPS doesn't deal in pranks or deception, these are professional guys who have no agenda other than to disprove or prove paranormal activity and I tend to believe them before any third rate psychic any day. As for it being a prank, I doubt it, they went all the way up and both doors that led out were pad-locked and they never passed anyone on the stairs, the pranksters had nowhere to go.

I agree, though, they need to invest in more cameras and more cable. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks