What's new

Gas prices go below $1.00 (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Holy cripes! I can't remember when I last saw gas anywhere near $1.00. Ten years ago, maybe.

I was excited to see it down to $2.09 today!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
You are a crule man, Henry Gale, resurrecting this thread! :angry:
:)
$1.68? Good grief, that's dirt cheap. It's $2.16 for regular in good ole upstate NY.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Be glad you don't live in California (where our stricter emissions laws necessitate further gas refining...hence higher prices). I was thrilled when I was able to fill up at mid-grade for $2.35 this weekend... :frowning:

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Am I living on Mars?? :angry:
I just filled up @ $2.23/gallon for 87 unleaded and I was thinking that's pretty good.
I swear our local oil refineries here in the Bay Area bust up one of its pipes every so often just to jack up gas prices.
Edit: Oops, just saw the dates of previous posts :b Still, I am angry at gas prices here in California.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I 'bout lost it for a moment 'till I saw the dates. Whew!

It's still around $1.82 here. It's come down some in the last week or two, but still higher than I'd like it to be.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Gas here (Edmonton, Canada) is around 80 cents a litre, not too much more than it was 3 years ago.

Seems like in the US prices have almost doubled in this time. Yikes.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
$2.17 here. $.13 more a gallon and gas will offically be twice what it was when I bought my car :frowning:
I think my next car will be a hybrid......

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
It's come down here in Augusta over the last week, regular is $1.72. Jump for joy!
Of course, I can remember when regular was $0.13 and the "hi-test" I bought for my 455 CID Pontiac was $0.19. :)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I just saw my 87 per gallon price drop from $2.05 to $2.04. I better fill up now while the gettin's good!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks