What's new

Gas prices go below $1.00 (1 Viewer)

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
Still $1.69 for 89 here in Oregon. But I haven't checked in a few days, maybe it's gone down since then.
------------------
Virgo: All Virgo's are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you. Expect a big surprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
$1.58/gal for the cheap regular unleaded in Antioch, CA (Contra Costa County). So that's down about $.10 from one week ago.
------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

paul_v

Second Unit
Hmm I live in an oil state (Texas) and I paid $1.40 for gas a couple days ago. Not sure the price now.
------------------

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Mike,
Where in Jersey did you find $1.07??
I always buy 93, though, but the best price I can find is $1.46; I'm near Edison.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Still $1.69 for 89 here in Oregon. But I haven't checked in a few days, maybe it's gone down since then.
Nope. I drove back from Boise, ID yesterday, through Oregon. Still $1.69 almost everywhere. We're around $1.49 for the cheap stuff here, which is odd, because gas prices are usually lower here than everywhere else. And that price is at Costco, ~5 cents cheaper than most other stations.
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Mike Lenthol

Second Unit
$1.07 was around Mount Holly, was on Monday early morning in a Mobil station. It was relativly low though, most others were around $1.10-$1.15.

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Around 1.65 for the good stuff down in OC. A lot better than some of the prices from the last few months though.

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
1.39 around here, the last few days.
Remember the gas station(s?) that hiked the price of gas to, what, 4.99 or something like that on September 11th?

Andy_S

Second Unit
That was here in Illinois (southern part I think). They were immediately slapped with a law suit by the state. They have since offered refunds to whoever paid $5/gallon when they bring in their receipt.
------------------
Check out my home-built mame cabinet here!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Okay, just filled up yesterday at a Chevron in Marina Del Rey that I know routinely is among the cheapest for Chevrons. 87 was $1.41 and 89 was 1.53. That's way cheaper than when I last filled up with 89 for something like $1.65.

LawrenceZ

Stunt Coordinator
Just got home and gas is 56.9 cents per litre here in Calgary. I don't know what that is in $/gallon but I do know that in Canada that's wicked cheap.
Anybody know why?

Craig

Second Unit
Texaco 87 octane was $1.01/ gal just outside the perimeter(Lawrencville Hwy) in Atlanta this morning. I did not see any of the $.97/gal gas that's been reported in the Atlanta area.

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
still $1.55 here, the news stations keep running stories about how gas prices are falling in the rest of the nation and how the west consistantly has the highest prices. i can understand a reasonable difference in price based on local taxes and transport costs, but a 55% difference is NOT reasonable.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Hard to believe that was just 3 years ago Henry!
I paid $1.76 today and thought that seemed pretty good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks