What's new

Gary Larson - Offensive? (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Gotta say tho one of my favorites is the one with the ice cream truck outside the science lab and all the nerdy scientists go running after it with big smiles on their faces =) And School for the Gifted

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Oooo... my local Borders finally has copies in stock again. But dang, I haven't got any coupons right now! I hope they don't get bought before the next round gets issued...

(During Christmas shopping two months ago I finally picked up the Calvin & Hobbes complete collection using a 40% off coupon on 4 books, making it a real bargain, and had been looking for the Far Side collection as well, but it was sold out then.)

David Lajeunesse

Auditioning
Real Name
David Lajeunesse
Gotta say tho one of my favorites is the one with the ice cream truck outside the science lab and all the nerdy scientists go running after it with big smiles on their faces =) And School for the Gifted
One of my favourites is the one with the caption, "God as a kid tries to make a chicken in his room." God "the kid" is standing with a blackened face, as the result of a recent explosion, in front of a table with broken lab equipment. The room is filled with airborne chicken feathers.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Dog hiding around the side of a dryer. Cat approaches through the door not seeing him. On the dryer is a sign that says "CAT FUD"
Cat Fud ----->
Beat me to it! lol

CAT FUD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread