1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyles Season 2 Volume 2 Update

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by jmodlin210, Sep 2, 2009.

1. jmodlin210

jmodlin210 Member

Hello, Oh! I remember the show of Gargoyles a Disney Show! I currently have the DVD’s of Gargoyles Season One and Season Two, Volume One and waiting for Disney to release Gargoyles Season Two, Volume Two on DVD to complete the series and also have Gargoyles t-shirts, Gargoyles SLG COMICS of Clan Building Volumes 1 and 2, Bad Guys and waiting for future Gargoyles comics. Buy the DVD’s of Gargoyles Season One and Season Two, Volume One at Amazon.com to increase sales for Disney to release Gargoyles Season Two, Volume Two on DVD to complete the series, buy the SLG Comics of Gargoyles Clan Building Volumes 1 and 2, Bad Guys also at Amazon.com for SLG to renew the license and release more Gargoyles comics in the future and get Disney’s attention to write letters to Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment 350 W. Buena Vista Street Burbank, CA 91521-6521 to get their attention and tell them to release Gargoyles Season Two, Volume Two on DVD, so that everyone can complete the series including me and also pass it along to your friends about the DVD’s of Gargoyles Season One and Season Two, Volume One and waiting for Disney to release Gargoyles Season Two, Volume Two on DVD to complete the series and also have Gargoyles t-shirts, Gargoyles SLG COMICS of Clan Building Volumes 1 and 2, Bad Guys and waiting for future Gargoyles comics. Buy the DVD’s of Gargoyles Season One and Season Two, Volume One at Amazon.com to increase sales for Disney to release Gargoyles Season Two, Volume Two on DVD to complete the series, buy the SLG Comics of Gargoyles Clan Building Volumes 1 and 2, Bad Guys also at Amazon.com for SLG to renew the license and release more Gargoyles comics in the future and get Disney’s attention to write letters to Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment 350 W. Buena Vista Street Burbank, CA 91521-6521 to get their attention and tell them to release Gargoyles Season Two, Volume Two on DVD to complete the series including me. SPREAD THE WORD AND PROMOTE THE DVD’S OF GARGOYLES AND COMICS. Also tell 1,000 people about the GARGOYLES DVD'S AND COMICS THAT ARE OUT.

Jonny Modlin