1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Gargoyles Season 3 DVD releases

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by jmodlin210, Jun 28, 2012.

1. jmodlin210

jmodlin210 Member

I read the message on Open Vault Disney Facebook Head Admin Jason wrote of Based on some e-mails from Disney Home Entertainment shared by various members, "Gargoyles: Season Two, Volume Two" and "Gargoyles: Season Three" are still tentatively set to be released sometime this year. As soon as we have more concrete information (street date, cover art), we will pass it along! We are close to our first serious victory! Let's keep up the good work to see more titles released!

2. Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger Well-Known Member

Jack
    Very interesting, wish we would also get more Ducktales, Tailspin, and Adventures of the Gummi Bears etc. But this is good news for fans since they have been begging for more releases for years.

3. LeoA

LeoA Well-Known Member

Leo
    Have no interest in this (Or even know what it is although I assume it's a 80's/90's Disney cartoon series). But I'm glad for the fans and hope it does well.
    I'd love for them to restart Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and TaleSpin and these releases doing well seems like the best way to see that come about.