What's new

Gamecube, Metroid Prime and Wavebird Wireless Controller for $82...YMMV of course!!! (1 Viewer)

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
Here is the best deal going on the Gamecube. Credit for this goes to the good people at Fat Wallet. Goes something like this. Purchase the cube, game, and wavebird online at circuit city using your msn wallet. Prices are as follows using Metroid Prime in this example:

Cube - 150
Game - 50
Wavebird - 35
Total - 235

After purchase call customer service and have them make the following price matches. YMMV of course!!!

Cube - Match to FAO Schwartz at 120
Metroid Prime - Match to Comp USA at 40
Wavebird - Match to KB Toys at 30

Total Savings - 30 + 10 + 5 = 45

New Total 235 - 45 = 190

Next you would get your 20% back from MSN in February which would = 38

So 190 - 38 = 152

On top of this you can qualify for the Nintendo rebates of 25 for the Cube and 10 for the wavebird and game. Also, Circuit city has a 35 dollar rebate for the wavebird when purchased with a game and system. So you essentially get it for free.

Total rebates = 70

Final Total = 152 - 70 = 82

Or 120 with 38 free in February.

This of course does not include any applicable taxes or postage or shipping. Sorry for the length but I wanted to explain it in as much detail as possible to avoid any needless questions. Hope you all enjoy.

I also posted this in the video game roundup incase anyone missed it.

John M Miller

Stunt Coordinator
Hot damn that's a great deal!!!
Anybody tried it yet? I'd love to hear if it worked before I did it myself.

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
I got it to work yesterday. After you get your online confirmation, call customer service and have them make the price matches. The only problem is if there isnt an FAO Schwartz in your area, then they wont do the pricematch. Give it a try, you can always return it later. Take advantage of the free shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks