What's new

Game of Thrones Season 2 complete digital download code. HBO (1 Viewer)

Sillywanbit

Auditioning
Real Name
Markus
I have Game of Thrones season 2 digital download code that came with my bluray combo pack I just bought.Keep in mind that this is an entire season so it is over 10 hours long, unlike a movie.Also, it is for ultraviolet AND an additional provider if your choice: iTunes, Flixter, amazon video, etc. So in essence, it is redeemable to more than 1 provider.Can meet in Los Angeles $20

Sillywanbit

Auditioning
Real Name
Markus
Price drop!$15You are not going to find a better deal for over 10 hours worth of content in High definition!

Contributoer

Auditioning
Real Name
Contributoer
When HBO premiered the first season of "Game of Thrones," the highly anticipated adaptation of George R.R. Martin's immense fantasy saga (A Song of Fire and Ice), it was an instant success with critics and viewers. Lush, brutal, complex--this was epic storytelling made for an adult audience that required patience, attention, and commitment. Nominated for thirteen Emmy awards (among many other accolades), "Game of Thrones" proves that TV doesn't have to dumb things down or play to the lowest common denominator. To bring this massive story to the screen, certain liberties were taken with the source material but that's undoubtedly to be expected on a project so large. Thankfully, though, the creators and HBO did not approach things halfheartedly. Multi-layered and ambitious, this sprawling tale charts a powerful story of intrigue, political machinations, and violence amidst the brutal landscape of a nation divided. To do justice to the novel's intricacies required a massive cast, extensive period sets and costumes, lavish effects and a focused and intelligent screenplay. "Game of Thrones" has all that and much more.
Referral site:Game of Thrones 3 DVD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks