What's new

[GAME] Answer with a Movie Quote (1 Viewer)

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
"We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt."
(Don Corleone, The Godfather)

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
"What's wrong with that? Nobody ever robs restaurants. Why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations...you get your head blown off sticking up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed. Not as expecting anyway." Pumpkin, Pulp Fiction

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
"Not that anyone cares what I say, but the restaurant is at the *other* end of the Universe."

Marvin, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
"Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines."

Sarah Connor, Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
"You won't remember, but the sun has scorched our world. Billions of lives lost; fire, famine, suffering on a global scale. The fallout was unimaginable. What came after was worse. We called it the Flare. A deadly virus that attacks the brain. It is violent, unpredictable, incurable. Or so we thought. In time, a new generation emerged that could survive the virus. Suddenly, there was a reason to hope for a cure."

Dr. Ava Paige, (Patricia Clarkson), The Maze Runner

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
"In my practice, I've seen how people have allowed their humanity to drain away. Only it happened slowly instead of all at once. They didn't seem to mind... All of us - a little bit - we harden our hearts, grow callous. Only when we have to fight to stay human do we realize how precious it is to us, how dear."

Dr. Miles J. Bennell, Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
"I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us."

Bill Murray as John Winger in Stripes (1981)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
"First and always, I am a Necromonger commander. So if you're here to test my loyalty, you succeed only in testing my patience."

Vaako, The Chronicles of Riddick

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
"What are you gonna do to Spit if he done it?"

"The mark of the squealer!"

Dead End Kids in DEAD END (1937)

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
"The other day I pleasured myself to Mrs. Butterworth." Ron Burgundy, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Super-Sized R-Rated Version

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks