What's new

GAME (2 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I've even tried prior relationships Eszterhas had...as the "comes again"...if the same name came up more than once(3 did).None of those names had anything to do with movies.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
To everyone dissatisfied with today's clue, prepare for tomorrow. There should be plenty to guess about. So stay tuned, "Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel." The fun WILL return tomorrow. That's a promise.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
I need more questions guys. Keep em coming. If anything comes to you, ask me. You could be surprised.

donidarko

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Donnie
Does "Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel" have any connection to a role the lead actor played in this film? This is my Question. My earlier post was todays guess which was "SPEECHLESS" which starred Michael Keaton.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
schan1269 said:
I've not made heads or asses(forget tails) from this clue. But here is my stretch....L'inconnu du Lac (also says what I think of this clue)
A great stab at it Schan. No it is not L'inconnu du Lac (2013).

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Jay Gregory said:
Guess: Shampoo (Ashby, 1975)
A staple we all want. I love your Lee Grant lob. Though her role is more than a cameo. Kudos for making the leap. This is Sony. But no.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
donidarko said:
Amy Grant of 20th century fox records? Cameo made in "SPEECHLESS" 1994? MGM owned film. Both played speech writers? Was Joe a speechwriter?
Best guess of the day. Clues #1 and #2 are damn close. THIS is how you read the Eszterhas clue. ROclockCK asked about it in his question. Clues #3 and #4 are a big no.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Just wanted to pop in and clarify.We had NO clue it would get sabotaged and guessed so easily so I was genuinely unsure if I was supposed to end the game or not so I was pretty much tap dancing until Ron made the call to end it.I congratulate the game master this round for finally making things impenetrable ;)

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Here it is. New and improved.Clue 4: A player from a New World production starts over with Cecil B’s delight. E

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Moe Dickstein said:
Ok here's my dumb guess.Scorsese's The Age of Innocence.
Yes please! :thumbs-up-smiley:I want this. Badly. It is Columbia. There is a Grant. We now know which Grant. No dice Moe.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Colby said:
Could it be Cecil B. DeMille's Union Pacific?
I wish Colby. Union Pacific (1939) belongs to Paramount. There are two central points, "starts over" and the word "delight." And your question Colby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks