What's new

GAME (2 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Sorry, what I meant was, could the title of this film also be a tribute to George Gershwin?

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Aaron Silverman said:
I have no idea how to link this to Joe Eszterhas, but just for the heck of it I'm going to guess Touch of Pink. :)
Thanks. I needed that. :)

Touch of Pink (2004) seems to satisfy the first clue. It is a Sony. It is unavailable in Region A. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
schan1269 said:
One Night Stand

Fits clue 2 and 3. Not sure about the first.
One Night Stand (1997) looks the part of #2 and #3. Sadly, this is Warners. So... "Sorry Hans, wrong guess."

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Here is my question....

Ensemble piece...or a single character driven movie?

And I was running into conflicting info where New Line ended up...Oh well.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I'm sad as so far none of these films are classic in the sense of the incredible films..Fox, MGM and Sony have to offer. I guess I'm going to be saving money in 2014.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
GUESS: Boxing Helena.

STATEMENT: I so wish it had been Music Box. :( Hopefully, someone will release that on blu.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
JohnMor said:
GUESS: Boxing Helena.

STATEMENT: I so wish it had been Music Box. :( Hopefully, someone will release that on blu.
Oooh. Fantastic pick. Boxing Helena (1993) is an Orion which falls under the MGM/UA deal. It mirrors Clue #3 to T. Or are we? Wait for the next clue. How I wish I could say more.Questions are always welcome. Ask away. :cool:

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
"Which of the following best describes the clue 'Joe Eszterhas comes again': occupation, personification, metaphor, extended metaphor, simile, allusion, illusion, or outright delusion?"

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
BTW, as cheeky as it must sound, my question above was serious folks. With just 17 writing credits, only 9 of them for any of the studios Twilight Time has deals with, it's hard to take that "Joe Eszterhas" clue literally.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
ROclockCK said:
BTW, as cheeky as it must sound, my question above was serious folks. With just 17 writing credits, only 9 of them for any of the studios Twilight Time has deals with, it's hard to take that "Joe Eszterhas" clue literally.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Hasslein said:
my guess.. Fatal Instinct?
My compliments. This is another way to slice it. Ezsterhas "comes again." Clue #2 fits. Seemingly. This is MGM/UA. It shouldn't be ruled out.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
BPullen said:
My compliments. This is another way to slice it. Ezsterhas "comes again." Clue #2 fits. Seemingly. This is MGM/UA. It shouldn't be ruled out.
Whoa! This implies it could be the answer. But rule #3 states the game ends when someone guesses correctly.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
JohnMor said:
Whoa! This implies it could be the answer. But rule #3 states the game ends when someone guesses correctly.
Maybe I should rephrase. From my understanding, and pop in here Ron if you want, the Noon Pacific start time is when we announce or "keep on trucking". In Game # 1, someone guessed La Bamba (1987) and Moe kept on. He even summarized a list of possible answers. Eventually the next day, Ron announced the winner. There are those who "want this game to run as long as possible." I've been given some control here. If and when there is a winner, you will know. Trust me, you will know.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
One more thing. When you catch me saying, "This meets every clue." "Tune in tomorrow." That's when you should jump." Till then, anything that's in the grey will be confirmed or denied based on the merits of the clue. And as another member noted, "there's more than one way to skin that cat."

Hasslein

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
I've never seen Fatal Instinct, but I thought clue #3 may fit as well because Sherilyn Fenn is in the film.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Remember. 1 guess, 1 question. If you're going to comment, tie that to your question or guess. If like John, you are confused and want clarification, by all means ask. Let's keep this neat and tight while still having fun. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks