What's new

GAME (1 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
EuroCultAV said:
MacArthur starting Gregory Peck
A couple problems with MacArthur - it's a Universal title and it's set in the 40s-60s, released in 1977, so it doesn't fit our clue as neatly as the actual film should.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
The clue is for decades, not exact years. so if a film is from 1995, it would be set sometime in the 60s if it was three decades earlier.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Ronald Epstein said:
Hi Dana! See rule #4 above. I will allow, just this once, for you to ask an additional
question.

Please everyone, read the rules in the first post.

Ted is going to pick one question per day. So, there will probably be a long list of
questions in this thread with only one getting picked and answered each day.
Ron,
that's why I ask decade, not a specific year, 10 years and three studios, lots of choices in that mix, and I was going off of Moe's initial clue, he mentioned decade, sorry about that.

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Ronald Epstein said:
4. No questions will be answered on lead actor, genre or year of release. These questions make it too easy to guess. We want you guys to come up with creative questions.
Okay, so we can't ask about the "lead actor, genre or year of release"...what about the Director...or Cinematographer...or since this is Twilight Time after all, the Composer?

This is merely a request for clarification, not a question. ;)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
dana martin said:
Ron, that's why I ask decade, not a specific year, 10 years and three studios, lots of choices in that mix, and I was going off of Moe's initial clue, he mentioned decade, sorry about that.
It's no problem - any question that would be too helpful we just won't answer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks